Türkiye Airsoft
Mackensie Alexander Jersey - Baskı Önizleme

+- Türkiye Airsoft (http://turkiyeairsoft.com)
+-- Forum: Hakkımızda (http://turkiyeairsoft.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Kurallar (http://turkiyeairsoft.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Konu Başlığı: Mackensie Alexander Jersey (/showthread.php?tid=479)

Mackensie Alexander Jersey - panxing18 - 06-09-2019

The Minnesota Vikings officially named Kevin Stefanski their offensive coordinator for the 2019 season Wednesday afternoon.More Vikings coveragePhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Rookie Bradbury is central figure to Vikings’ overhauled offensive lineVikings depth at cornerback being tested Mackensie Alexander Jersey , Hughes still not clearedPlayers to watch at Minnesota Vikings 2019 training campTop Tweets: Vikings WR Diggs makes push for All-NFL Style TeamStefanski will be the fourth offensive coordinator to coach under Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer in five seasons.“Kevin is a smart young coach with a bright future,” Zimmer said in a press release. “I’m happy to have him take over the offensive coordinator job. His work ethic and teaching ability have been obvious to me behind the scenes since I came here five years ago. He’s well respected by coaches and players both and I know he’s up to the task.”Stefanski filled in at offensive coordinator for Minnesota’s final three games after John DeFilippo was fired. The Vikings won two of those contests, averaging 26 points per game under Stefanski.“I was thrilled to hear that he’d be back,” quarterback Kirk Cousins said. “We feel like the continuity is very important, not only for me at the quarterback position but for our entire offense, for the young players learning the system and for our coaching staff to have the familiarity Laquon Treadwell Jersey , as well.”The 36-year-old coach has been in the Vikings organization since he was responsible for administrative duties and special projects under Brad Childress from 2006-08. He’s also served as assistant quarterbacks coach (2009-13), tight ends coach (2014-15), running backs coach (2016) and quarterbacks coach (2017-18) for the purple.“When we get back, we’re going to be 110 percent in for him,” running back Dalvin Cook said. “Everything we’re going to do, we’re going to have fun. But we’re going to raise the bar up to his level.”Stefanski was reportedly a finalist for Cleveland’s head coaching position Ben Gedeon Jersey , but the Browns opted to hire Freddie Kitchens instead. Vikings COO Kevin Warren will leave the team to become the new Commissioner of the Big 10. The Vikings will embark on an extended effort to determine the future of the franchise, following his departure.“Kevin has impacted the Vikings and our family in immeasurable ways over the last 15 years,” Mark and Zygi Wilf said in a statement issued by the team they own. “He has worked tirelessly to elevate the Vikings franchise, all with the greater good of the organization and Minneapolis-St. Paul in mind. From the very onset, Kevin helped us navigate and execute the purchase of the franchise. He then evolved as a leader of the organization in ways we never could have imagined, leading our vision for U.S. Bank Stadium and TCO Performance Center Jaleel Johnson Jersey , developing a world-class fan experience, and implementing many initiatives that have transformed our franchise with the benefit of our employees and Vikings fans top of mind. Kevin has been a tremendous leader for the Vikings and he and his family have been passionately and intricately involved in the community, enhancing the lives of so many people. “We know the Big Ten and their student-athletes, coaches, and administrators are extremely fortunate to have his leadership, character Pat Elflein Jersey , and vision, and we wish Kevin and the Warren family all the best. We will work with Kevin and the Vikings management team over the next three months to help us through this transition and process how we want to move forward.”It won’t be an easy decision for the Vikings. Because the Wilfs reside in New Jersey, Warren served as a surrogate owner of sorts, providing the day-to-day presence in the facility that ownership couldn’t. Without that element, dysfunction quickly can set in.Unless Mark Wilf and/or Zygi Wilf plan to relocate to Minnesota, they’ll need a new leader of the organization who can provided that day-to-day focus Dalvin Cook Jersey , leadership, and accountability.